Please note that the 3Doodler Start may become clogged if you reinsert a used strand with a chewed up end, or try to put extruded plastic back into the pen.
1) Begin by charging your 3Doodler Start, to ensure the motor is able to run at full power. This will take 45 minutes to 2 hours. Do not use the 3Doodler Start while charging.
2) Now that your pen is fully charged, try reversing the plastic by double clicking on the main button.
3) Please try reversing the pen while gently knocking the pen (with the Feed Port facing down) on a surface to dislodge the plastic strand.
4) If that does not work, try running the pen forward, while using a second strand of 3Doodler Start plastic to firmly push the plastic inside forwards. If there is a small jam, this should force the plastic through the pen and clear it out.
5) Finally, if the above hasn't worked, please cut off the tip of a new piece of plastic at a 45 degree angle. Insert that plastic into the pen, and run it through.
If none of these steps help, please contact our friendly customer service team by emailing us here: [email protected]